Tuesday 20 December 2011

Hello - Goodbye

For the last four months I have obtained a new family composed of a bunch of crazy, funny, 
international people who have become basically a part of me. There wasn't a day that we were not together and in the last month there was practically no night we were not together. Of course you realize from the very beginning that it is going to be like this, that you will cry your heart out when they leave and that you will seriously consider living under the bridge just to stay in Paris after the whole thing is over. Being attached means having a really hard time saying good bye - you know that very well in advance as well. You are also completely aware of the fact that this would not be even a half much fun as it is if it were not of such short period. 

But, damn, reason will never help you out here. Life goes on, brings you new mindbogglingly experience, new people, new environement. No, reasoning doesn't do much. And, damn again, I am only leaving for a week back home and I miss my parisian family already.



3 comments:

  1. wow nika i didn't know you had such an amazing blog! ..i really like it... keep it up! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! I need to post more yeah, I must admit I am quite a lazy blogger :)

    ReplyDelete